Continental Barum s.r.o.
The following founding trio was at the birth of the Barum company success: Baťa, Rubena and Mitas. In 1948 these three visionaries founded a tyre factory together. In 2012 the business name Barum was changed to Continental Barum s.r.o. and the company is a part of Continental AG. With more than 5,000 employees it is one of the most important companies in the Czech Republic and the largest employers in Zlín Region. Its production is almost 70,000 car, truck and industrial tyres per day and more than 21 million tyres per year.
- Teamcenter PLM system for the entire product lifecycle
- NX for design, engineering and manufacturing
- Continental Mold Design add-on for blade machining
- Tecnomatix Plant Simulation for simulation and verification of manufacturing process
- Effective sharing of up-to-date information
- Customized applications
- Application extensions automating routine activities
- Reduction of material flow time